China's rise and regional integration in East Asia : hegemony or community?
China's rise and regional integration in East Asia : hegemony or community? / edited by Yong Wook Lee and Key-young Son.
|Main author:||Lee, Yong Wook, (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction / Key-young Son and Yong Wook Lee
- U.S.-China relations and a new dual leadership structure in the Asia-Pacific / Quansheng Zhao
- The United States, East Asia, and Chinese "triumphalism" / Yinhong Shi
- A reason for concern but not alarm : a Chinese perspective on China's military rise / Qingguo Jia
- The emergence of the G2 era and faltering South Korea-China relations / Jung-Nam Lee
- Transnational identity and order in northeast Asia / Gilbert Rozman
- Commercial space versus security space : the complex institutions of northeast Asia / T.J. Pempel
- China's relations with its neighboring countries : historical patterns and the formation of a regional community / Xiaoming Zhang
- Synthesis and reformulation of foreign policy change : Japan and East Asian financial regionalism / Yong Wook Lee.