With an iron pen : twenty years of Hebrew protest poetry
With an iron pen : twenty years of Hebrew protest poetry / edited by Tal Nitzan and Rachel Tzvia Back.
Be-ʻeṭ barzel. English.
|Other authors:||Nitzan, Tal.Back, Rachel Tzvia, 1960-|
Table of Contents:
- And the land, will you possess it all?
- The arrogance of our self-destruction
- The fruit dies before the tree
- The hands, they were the hands of soldiers
- And if the dead is a child, will someone gather him up?
- He who demolishes a person's home
- Sing for us from the songs of Zion
- Things that have no end
- What may yet heal.