Early Ibadī theology : six kalam texts
Early Ibadī theology : six kalam texts / by ʻAbd Allah b. Yazid al-Fazari ; edited by Abdulrahman al-Salimi, Wilferd Madelung.
|Main author:||Fazārī, ʻAbd Allāh ibn Yazīd, active 767-775.|
|Other authors:||Al-Salimi, Abdulrahman.Madelung, Wilferd.|
Table of Contents:
- Contents (Arabic texts): 1. Kitāb al-Qadar (Book of Predetermination)
- 2. Kitāb fī l-radd ʻalā Ibn ʻUmayr (Book on Refutation of Ibn ʻUmayr)
- 3. Kitāb al-radd ʻalā al-Mujassima (Book of Refutation of the Corporalists)
- 4. Kitāb al-Futyā (Book of Legal Opinion)
- 5. Kitāb al-Tawhị̄d fī maʻrifat Allāh (Book of Monotheism in the Recognition of God)
- 6. Kitāb fī man rajaʻa ʻan ʻilmih wa-fāraqa al-nabī wa-huwa ʻalā dīnih (Book about Whoever Reneges on his Knowledge and Departs from the Prophet while remaining in his Religion)
- Indices (al-Fahāris).