Responsibility to protect : cultural perspectives in the global South
Responsibility to protect : cultural perspectives in the global South / edited by Rama Mani and Thomas G. Weiss.
|Other authors:||Mani, Rama.Weiss, Thomas G.,|
Table of Contents:
- Religion, spirituality, and R2P in a global village / Mutombo Nkulu-n'sengha
- Philosophy, ethics, and R2P / Yolanda Angulo Parra
- Creation amidst destruction : Southern aesthetics and R2P / Rama Mani
- Rwanda : culture against machetes / Jean-Marie Kayishema
- Interventions in Kosovo : un/welcomed guests? / Nita Luci
- Atrocities performed in Nepal? : The impact of civic and cultural institutions / Arjun Karki and Jyoti Upadhyay
- The contribution of cultural perspectives to R2P / Rama Mani and Thomas G. Weiss.