Geo-archaeological activities in Southern Cappadocia, Turkey : proceedings of the meeting held at Pavia, 20.11.2008
Geo-archaeological activities in Southern Cappadocia, Turkey : proceedings of the meeting held at Pavia, 20.11.2008 / edited by Lorenzo d'Alfonso, Maria Elena Balza and Clelia Mora.
|Other authors:||D'Alfonso, Lorenzo.Balza, Maria Elena.Mora, Clelia.|
Table of Contents:
- Italy and Turkey : an intense and productive relationship / M.A. Di Casola
- Studies on ancient Anatolia at Pavia University, and the Hittite lower land / C. Mora
- Geo-archaeological survey in northern Tyanitis and the ancient history of southern Cappadocia / L. d'Alfonso
- Pleistocene-Holocene fills of the Bor-Ereğli plain (Central Anatolia) : recent geo-archaeological contributions / A. Gürel and A. Lermi
- The pottery of southern Cappadocia : preliminary petrographic analyses of sherds from northern Tyanitis / E. Basso
- Archaeological investigations at Köşk Höyük, Niğde / A. Öztan
- From the Bronze Age to the Iron Age at Zeyve Höyük/Porsuk : a temporary review / D. Beyer
- civitas Tyana, inde fuit Apollonius magus
- / G. Rosada and M.T. Lachin
- Activity of conservative restoration of the Constantine-Helena Church in the ancient site of Andabalis / G. Dikiltaş and F. Açikgöz.