Challenging the aid paradigm : Western currents and Asian alternatives
Challenging the aid paradigm : Western currents and Asian alternatives / edited by Jens Stilhoff Sörensen.
|Other authors:||Sörensen, Jens Stilhoff.|
Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: Introduction: Challenges to an Emerging Aid Paradigm
- J.S.Sörensen * The Development-Security Nexus: Mapping the Landscape
- M.Stern * Fragile States: Aid in a Post-Interventionary Age
- M.Duffield * A Critical Review of the NGO Sustainable Development Philosophy
- V.Pupavac * Aid Policy, Civil Society and Ethnic Polarization
- J.S.Sörensen * Local Perceptions of External Peace-Building in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- R.Kostic * Is There an Alternative Asian model of Aid?
- M.Söderberg * Chinas Aid to Africa: Policy Evaluation, Characteristics and its Role
- H.Wenping *
- Chinese Eyes on Africa: Good Governance versus Effective Governance
- J.Lagerkvist * Chinese Development Assistance in West Africa: The Cases of Mali and Mauritania
- Y.Mohamed-Mahmood * Chinese Africa Policy: Any Impact on the Aid Paradigm?