Jerusalem syndrome : the Palestinian-Israeli battle for the Holy City
Jerusalem syndrome : the Palestinian-Israeli battle for the Holy City / Moshe Amirav.
Sindrom Yerushalayim. English
|Main author:||ʻAmirav, Mosheh.|
Table of Contents:
- Jerusalem syndrome : dreams and failures
- How Jerusalem became Israel's capital
- The struggle for East Jerusalem
- Why Israel is losing the Jewish majority in its capital
- The most polarized city in the world
- The failed attempts to bring peace
- The struggle over the holy places
- Epilogue : from city of the dead to city of peace.