A wild Haruki chase : reading Murakami around the world
A wild Haruki chase : reading Murakami around the world / compiled and translated by the Japan Foundation.
|Corporate Authors:||Kokusai Kōryū Kikin.|
Table of Contents:
- How to view the "Haruki boom" / by Inuhiko Yomota
- The global distributed self-mirroring subterranean neurological soul-sharing picture show / by Richard Powers
- What we talk about when we talk about Murakami / by Roland Kelts
- The sense of loss in Murakami's works and Korea's 386 generation / by Kim Choon Mie
- What Russians see in Murakami / by Ivan Sergeevich Logatchov
- Lu Xun and Murakami : a genealogy of the Ah Q image in East Asian literature / by Shozo Fujii
- The other side of happiness : acting in Tony Takitani / by Issey Ogata
- Haruki Murakami as a contemporaneous phenomenon / by Koichi Oi
- Contemporary Japanese literature finds a global following / by Shinya Machida.