The Annales school : an intellectual history
|Level E||Classmark: A901 /984930||Available|
The Annales school : an intellectual history / André Burguière ; translated from the French by Jane Marie Todd ; foreword by Timothy Tackett.
|Main author:||Burguière, André.|
Table of Contents:
- The early Annales : portrait of a review
- Agreements and disagreements : caught between two directors
- The notion of mentalities, invented or inherited?
- Thinking together : the enquêtes collectives
- The Labrousse moment
- From total history to global history
- The history of death : anthropology of the body and self-consciousness
- Passing of the comet
- Must we be done with mentalities?
- Return to the political.