Cham Muslims of the Mekong Delta : place and mobility in the cosmopolitan periphery
|Level C||Classmark: GA305.8 /993458||Available|
|Level C||Classmark: GA305.8 /993827||Available|
Cham Muslims of the Mekong Delta : place and mobility in the cosmopolitan periphery / Philip Taylor.
|Main author:||Taylor, Philip, 1962-|
|Corporate Authors:||Asian Studies Association of Australia.|
Table of Contents:
- In search of autonomous origins
- Islam in the production of Cham localities
- Spirits of community, personhood and place
- Market access : the economy in local perspective
- Place in motion, culture in process : Cham histories of trade
- Cham political agency
- Conclusion: In the cosmopolitan periphery.