Thinking anthropologically : a practical guide for students
Thinking anthropologically : a practical guide for students / Philip Carl Salzman, Patricia C. Rice, co-editors.
|Other authors:||Salzman, Philip Carl.Rice, Patricia C.|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to thinking anthropologically / Philip Carl Salzman and Patricia C. Rice
- What anthropologists look for : patterns / Philip Carl Salzman
- Thinking holistically / Holly Peters-Golden
- Thinking theoretically / Philip Carl Salzman
- Using science to think anthropologically / Robin O'Brian and Patricia C. Rice
- Thinking about change : biological evolution, culture change, and the importance of scale / Jeffrey H. Cohen and Jeffrey A. Kurland
- Why do anthropological experts disagree? / Anne Campbell and Patricia C. Rice
- Thinking and acting ethically in anthropology / Ann Kingsolver
- Applying anthropological knowledge / Aaron Podolefsky
- How to take anthropology tests / Mary Pulford and Patricia C. Rice.