The question of women in Chinese feminism
|Level C||Classmark: CC305.42 /814647||Available Request|
|Level C||Classmark: CC305.42 /929044||Available Request|
|Level C||Classmark: CC305.42 /929045||Available Request|
The question of women in Chinese feminism / Tani Barlow.
|Main author:||Barlow, Tani E.|
Table of Contents:
- History and catachresis
- Theorizing "women"
- Foundations of progressive Chinese feminism
- Woman and colonial modernity in the early thought of Ding Ling
- Woman under Maoist nationalism in the thought of Ding Ling
- Socialist modernization and the market feminism of Li Xiaojiang
- Dai Jinhua, globalization and nineties poststructuralist feminism.