Japan's comfort women : sexual slavery and prostitution during World War II and the US occupation
|Level C||Classmark: D940.5405 /832161||Available|
|Level C||Classmark: D940.5405 /832162||Available|
|Level C||Classmark: D940.5405 /935490||Available|
Japan's comfort women : sexual slavery and prostitution during World War II and the US occupation / Yuki Tanaka.
|Main author:||Tanaka, Toshiyuki, 1949-|
Table of Contents:
- The origins of the comfort women system
- Procurement of comfort women and their lives as sexual slaves
- Comfort women in the Dutch East Indies
- Why did the US forces ignore the comfort women issue
- Sexual violence committed by the Allied occupation forces against Japanese women: 1945-1946
- Japanese comfort women for the Allied occupation forces.