Boundaries of belonging : localities, citizenship and rights in India and Pakistan
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Click here to view record|
Boundaries of belonging : localities, citizenship and rights in India and Pakistan / Sarah Ansari, William Gould.
|Main Authors:||Ansari, Sarah F. D., (Author), Gould, William, 1973- (Author)|
Click here to view record
Table of Contents:
- "Performing the state" in post-1947 India and Pakistan
- People on the move : refugees and minorities in UP and Sindh
- Citizens and the city : from people on the move to the movement of goods
- New constitutions, new citizens
- Women and differentiated citizenship in post-colonial South Asia
- "Hidden citizens" in 1940s and 50s India and Pakistan.