Theological rationalism in medieval Islam : new sources and perspectives
Theological rationalism in medieval Islam : new sources and perspectives / edited by Lukas Muehlethaler and Gregor Schwarb in cooperation with Sabine Schmidtke.
|Other authors:||Schwarb, Gregor, (Editor)Muehlethaler, Lukas, (Editor)Schmidtke, Sabine, (Editor)|
Table of Contents:
- ʻbd Allāh b. Yazīd al Fazārī's rebutal of the teaching of Ibn ʻUmayr /
- Wilferd Madelung
- Theological compendia in late 6th/12th and early 7th/13th century Zaydism : al Ḥasan al Raṣṣāṣ's K. al-Taḥṣīl and its commentaries /
- Jan Thiele
- "Delaying the eluciation" (Taʼḫīr al bayān) in early Muslim legal theory : theological issues in legal hermeneutics /
- Robert Gleave
- Les rapports ambigus entre Ismaélisme et kalām (10e-11e s.) : polémiques et influences /
- Daniel de Smet
- Tracing changing identities through static doxographical representations /
- Heidrun Eichner
- Ibn Taymiyya's ethics between Ašʻarite voluntarism and Muʻtazilite rationalism : a middle road? /
- Sophia Vasalou.