Man in the modern age
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Man in the modern age / Karl Jaspers ; translated by Eden and Cedar Paul.
Geistige Situation der Zeit. English
|Main author:||Jaspers, Karl, 1883-1969, (Author)|
|Corporate Authors:||Ebook Central Academic Complete.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. Limits of the life-order
- part 2. Will in the whole
- part 3. Decay and possibilities of the mind
- part 4. Our present conception of human existence
- part 5. What mankind can become.