The Sierra Leone Special Court and its legacy : the impact for Africa and international criminal law
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The Sierra Leone Special Court and its legacy : the impact for Africa and international criminal law / edited by Charles Chernor Jalloh, University of Pittsburgh, School of Law.
|Corporate Authors:||Ebook Central Academic Complete.|
|Other authors:||Jalloh, Charles.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- part I. The expectations of the Sierra Leone Tribunal
- part II. Approach to individual criminal responsibility
- part III. Approach to substantive international crimes
- part IV. Approach to challenging issues in international criminal law
- part V. Funding, process, and cooperation
- part VI. Institutional innovations in the practice of the special court for Sierra Leone
- part VII. Special challenges facing the Sierra Leone Tribunal
- part VIII. The impact and legacy of the Sierra Leone Tribunal.