Inherited responsibility and historical reconciliation in East Asia
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Inherited responsibility and historical reconciliation in East Asia / edited by Jun-Hyeok Kwak and Melissa Nobles.
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Kwak, Chun-hyŏk.Nobles, Melissa.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Inherited responsibility and historical reconciliation in East Asian context / Jun-Hyeok Kwak
- Owning the misdeeds of Japan's wartime regime / Farid Abdel-Nour
- Historic injustice and the inheritance of rights and duties in East Asia / Daniel Butt
- Inherited responsibility and the challenge of political reconciliation / Ernesto Verdeja
- Historical reconciliation in Southeast Asia : notes from Singapore / Tze M. Loo
- Remembering and forgetting the war : elite mythmaking, mass reaction, and Sino-Japanese Relations / Yinan He
- Appropriating defeat : Japan, America, and Eto Jun's historical reconciliations / Naoyuki Umemori
- Comfort women and Japan's national responsibility : a case study in reconciling feminism and nationalism / Ranjoo Herr
- Captives of the past : the questions of responsibility and reconciliation in North Korea's narratives of the Korean War / Balazs Szalontai.