The Iran-Iraq War : new international perspectives
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The Iran-Iraq War : new international perspectives / edited by Nigel Ashton and Bryan Gibson.
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Ashton, Nigel John.Gibson, Bryan R.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Lessons learned : civil military relations during the Iran-Iraq War and its influence on the 1991 Gulf War and 2003 Iraq War / Ibrahim Al-Marashi
- Saddam and the Iran-Iraq War : rule from the top / Williamson Murray and Kevin Woods
- Mustazafin and Taghutti : Iran and the war, 1980-1988 / Rob Johnson
- The true role of oil in the outcome of the Iran-Iraq War : some important lessons in historical context / Farzin Nadimi
- The finances of war : Iraq, credit and conflict, September 1980-August 1990 / Glen Rangwala
- The Gulf States and the Iran-Iraq War : cooperation and confusion / Kristian Coates-Ulrichsen
- The ostensible "silent victor" : the long-term impact of the Iran-Iraq War on Turkey's regional position and neighborly relations / Elliot Hen-Tov
- Reappraising the Carter administration's response / Chris Emery
- Changing American perspectives on the Iraq-Iran War / Judith Yaphe
- Critical oral history : a new approach to examining the United States' role in the war / Malcolm Byrne
- France's discrete involvement in the Iran-Iraq War / Pierre Razoux
- The Soviet Union and the Iran-Iraq War / Artemy Kalinovsky.