Understanding research : coping with the quantitative-qualitative divide
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Understanding research : coping with the quantitative-qualitative divide / M.I. Franklin.
|Main author:||Franklin, Marianne, 1959-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Putting research into perspective
- Research in practice: first steps in project design
- The politics of research: living with your choices
- Internet research skills and online research
- Doing research - gathering data
- Doing research - analysing findings
- Writing it all up and going public