Studies in Jaina history and culture : disputes and dialogues
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.|
Studies in Jaina history and culture : disputes and dialogues / edited by Peter Flügel.
|Other authors:||Flügel, Peter, 1959-|
Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. Orthodoxy and heresy
- part 2. The question of omniscience and Jaina logic
- part 3. Role models for women and female identity
- part 4. Sectarian movements
- part 5. Property, law, and ethics.