Chinese religion in Malaysia : temples and communities
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Brill Online.|
Chinese religion in Malaysia : temples and communities / by Tan Chee-Beng.
|Main author:||Tan, Chee-Beng.|
Connect to electronic book via Brill Online.
Table of Contents:
- Temples and local communities
- Deities, speech groups, and temples
- Temple services, mediums, and temple promotion
- Localization and Chinese religion
- Pudu: the hungry ghosts festival
- Religious organizations and philanthropy
- Taoist religion in Malaysia.