Life lived in relief : humanitarian predicaments and Palestinian refugee politics
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via DeGruyter.|
Life lived in relief : humanitarian predicaments and Palestinian refugee politics / Ilana Feldman.
|Main author:||Feldman, Ilana, 1969- (Author)|
Connect to electronic book via DeGruyter.
Table of Contents:
- Punctuated humanitarianism and discordant politics
- No exit : politics and refugee status
- Oscillating needs and the aid apparatus
- Conflicted positions : compromised action and suspicious relations
- The politics of living as a refugee
- Living and dying at humanitarianism's limits
- Non-humanitarian futures?
- Making livable lives in a world in crisis
- Timeline of historical events.