The dark side of Zionism : Israel's quest for security through dominance
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.|
The dark side of Zionism : Israel's quest for security through dominance / Baylis Thomas.
|Main author:||Thomas, Baylis, 1932-|
Connect to electronic book via dawsonera.
Table of Contents:
- Concepts of colonization
- History of colonization and Palestinian dispossession (1880-1948)
- Hegemony in the Middle East
- History of the Arab-Israeli wars (1949-1974)
- Weapons diplomacy, the political use of arms
- History of Israel's global weapons sales
- Begin, Peres, Shamir, and the Madrid Conference
- Rabin and the Oslo Accords
- Peres and Netanyahu and Wye River
- Barak and Arafat at Camp David
- Ariel Sharon: force over peace
- Olmert and the 2006 Lebanon war
- One-state, two-states, or continued apartheid?
- The paradox of nationalism
- Religion and possession in ancient Palestine.