The far enemy : why Jihad went global
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Cambridge Core.|
The far enemy : why Jihad went global / Fawaz A. Gerges.
|Main author:||Gerges, Fawaz A., 1958- (Author)|
|Corporate Authors:||Cambridge Books Online|
Connect to electronic book via Cambridge Core.
Table of Contents:
- Religious nationalists and the near enemy
- The Afghan war : sowing the seeds of transnational Jihad
- The rise of transnationalist Jihadis and the far enemy
- Splitting up of Jihadis
- The aftermath : the war within
- The Iraq war : planting the seeds of Al Qaeda's second generation?