The statehood of Palestine : international law in the Middle East conflict
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Cambridge Core.|
The statehood of Palestine : international law in the Middle East conflict / John Quigley.
|Main author:||Quigley, John B., (Author)|
|Corporate Authors:||Cambridge Books Online|
Connect to electronic book via Cambridge Core.
Table of Contents:
- Why Palestine and statehood
- A land in flux
- A league of nations
- A state detached
- The Class A mandates
- Palestine in operation
- A state awaiting independence
- A post-mandate state
- The state comes apart
- Palestine in three pieces
- An organization for Palestine
- A government for Palestine
- The world reacts
- Palestine in the peace process
- Palestine in the new century
- Palestine meets Montevideo
- Statehood under the gun
- Recognition and statehood
- When is a state?
- Implications of Palestine statehood.