Flowering plums and curio cabinets : the culture of objects in late Chosŏn Korean art
Flowering plums and curio cabinets : the culture of objects in late Chosŏn Korean art / Sunglim Kim.
|Main author:||Kim, Sunglim, (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- Changing times : the ascent of the professional class
- Dalliances with objects : the expansion of material culture
- Moving the art market : the chungin as artists, patrons, and middlemen
- Plum trees bloom : new directions in flowering plum painting
- Saving the soul of Korea : the chungin in the modern period
- Appendix: Korean and Chinese texts.