Blue and white : Chinese porcelain and its impact on the Western world
|Archive & Special Collections||Classmark: PDF ACA /4711||Available|
Blue and white : Chinese porcelain and its impact on the Western world / by John Carswell, with contributions by Edward A. Maser and Jean McClure Mudge ; catalogue of an exhibition at The David and Alfred Smart Gallery, the University of Chicago, October 3-December 1, 1985.
Chinese porcelain and its impact on the Western world
|Main Authors:||Carswell, John, 1931- (Author), Mudge, Jean McClure, (Author), Maser, Edward A., (Author)|
|Corporate Authors:||David and Alfred Smart Gallery.|
Table of Contents:
- Lenders to the exhibition
- Blue-and-white porcelain in China / John Carswell
- Blue-and-white in China, Asia and the Islamic World / John Carswell
- The European imitators and their wares / Edward A. Maser
- Hispanic blue-and-white Faience in the Chinese style / Jean McClure Mudge
- Catalogue of the exhibition
- Chinese dynasties.