Strategic human rights litigation : understanding and maximising impact
|Level D||Classmark: A341.48 /534981||On loan Recall*** Item has more than one reservation***|
Strategic human rights litigation : understanding and maximising impact / Helen Duffy.
|Main author:||Duffy, Helen (Law teacher), (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- The growing field of "human rights" litigation in the world today : context, trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Understanding impact
- Case study : Hadijatou Mani v Niger : slavery before the ECOWAS court
- Case study : Plan de Sanchez v Guatemala : genocide in Guatemala
- Case study : arbitrary detention and extraordinary rendition : litigating the War on Terror?
- Case study : justice for enforced disappearance in Argentina
- Case study : litigating Palestinian land rights
- Litigating strategically and meeting the challenges.