Hernando de los Rios Coronel and the Spanish Philippines in the golden age
|Off-campus access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS ID and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Taylor & Francis eBooks.|
Hernando de los Rios Coronel and the Spanish Philippines in the golden age / John Newsome Crossley.
|Main author:||Crossley, John N., (Author)|
|Corporate Authors:||Taylor & Francis eBooks.|
Connect to electronic book via Taylor & Francis eBooks.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Manila, 24 August 1617
- 2. A colony too far
- 3. From Spain to the Philippines
- 4. Three times a captain
- 5. The first return to Spain
- 6. The delayed return to the Philippines
- 7. The Library of the University of Santo Tomas
- 8. Back to Spain once more
- 9. The end of de los Rios.