In the wake of the Mongols : the making of a new social order in North China, 1200-1600
In the wake of the Mongols : the making of a new social order in North China, 1200-1600 / Jinping Wang.
|Main author:||Wang, Jinping, 1979- (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- Yuan Haowen and the degree-holder society in the Jin dynasty
- The Quanzhen Daoist order and postwar social reconstruction, 1234-1281
- The Buddhist order, political clout, and kinship relations
- Clergy, irrigation associations, and the rural socioeconomic order
- Continuity and change in local dominance in the Ming dynasty.