Lifting our voices : the journeys into family caregiving of professional social workers
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Lifting our voices : the journeys into family caregiving of professional social workers / [edited by] Joyce O. Beckett.
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Beckett, Joyce Octavia, 1945-|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Caregiving / Joyce O. Beckett
- Once, twice, always a caregiver : career caregiving for parents who abused alcohol / Cynthia Jones
- Responding to my sister's addiction : fostering resilience in my nieces / Darlene Grant
- Caring for my grandmother : the birth of a gerontological social worker / Erica Edwards
- Not an option but a duty : caring for my mother / Yvonne Haynes
- "My last born shall care for me and mine" : caring for siblings and mother / Joyce E. Everett
- Caring for my mother : four phases of caregiving / Shirley Bryant
- Aunt Doris's moves / F. Ellen Netting
- Closing Muriel's house : caring for my mother / King E. Davis
- Social worker husband as caregiver of social worker wife / Samuel Peterson
- What goes around comes around : career caregiving in the caring village / Joyce O. Beckett.