Posthumous images : contemporary art and memory politics in post-civil war Lebanon
Posthumous images : contemporary art and memory politics in post-civil war Lebanon / Chad Elias.
|Main author:||Elias, Chad, (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- Captive subjects : on the geopolitics of sex and translation in Walid Raad's Hostage: the Bachar tapes
- Resistance, video martyrdom, and the afterlife of the Lebanese left
- Latent images, buried bodies : mourning Lebanon's disappeared
- Suspended spaces : the void and the monument in post-civil war Beirut
- Images of futures past : the Lebanese Rocket Society
- Coda: time bomb.