Politics and gender identity in Turkey : centralised Islam for socio-economic control
Politics and gender identity in Turkey : centralised Islam for socio-economic control / Umut Korkut and Hande Eslen-Ziya.
|Main Authors:||Korkut, Umut, (Author), Eslen-Ziya, Hande, (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- Moral politics, neoliberal governmentality, and gender
- Discourse to emotion framework: how to read hutbes as data sources?
- How do public narratives serve for neoliberal governmentality?
- Manipulation, discipline and regulation: the discursive construction of expertise and social policy
- Deliberation, contestation, and the boundaries of neoliberal governmentality.