Beyond discrimination : racial inequality in a postracist era
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Beyond discrimination : racial inequality in a postracist era / Fredrick C. Harris, Robert C. Lieberman, editors.
|Main Authors:||Harris, Fredrick C., (Author, Editor), Lieberman, Robert C., 1964- (Author, Editor)|
|Corporate Authors:||Ebook Central Academic Complete.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Beyond discrimination : racial inequality in a post-racial era? / Fredrick C. Harris, Robert C. Lieberman
- The end of "race" as we know/knew it? : dimensions of inequality in post-racial America / Rodney E. Hero
- The American state as an agent of race equity : the systemic limits of shock and awe / Desmond King
- Racial inequality and race-based affirmative action in college admissions : a historical perspective on contemporary prospects and future possibilities / Anthony S. Chen, Lisa M. Stulberg
- Racial inequality in employment in post-racial America / Dorian T. Warren
- A measure of justice : what policing racial bias research reveals / Phillip Atiba Goff
- The social psychology of symbolic firsts : how Barack Obama's presidency may affect student achievement and perceptions of racial progress in America / Valerie Purdy-Vaughns, Richard P. Eibach
- Unhappy harmony : accounting for black mass incarceration in a post-racial America / Vesla M. Weaver
- The "stickiness" of race in an era of mass incarceration / Devah Pager
- The ghetto tax : auto insurance, pc profiling, and the hidden history of wealth transfer in post-civil rights America / Devin Fergus
- Racial segregation and the marketing of health inequality / Naa Oyo A. Kwate.