Knot of the soul : madness, psychoanalysis, Islam
|Level D||Classmark: UY297 /534386||Available|
|Level D||Classmark: UY297 /534386||On loan – Due: 09-05-2019 Recall|
Knot of the soul : madness, psychoanalysis, Islam / Stefania Pandolfo.
|Main author:||Pandolfo, Stefania, (author.)|
Table of Contents:
- Psychiatric fragments in the aftermath of culture. Testimony in counterpoint ; The hospital ; The jinn and the pictogram ; The knot of the soul
- Interlude. islam and the ethics of psychoanalysis
- The passage: imagination, alienation. Taʻbīr: figuration and the torment of life
- The burning
- The jurisprudence of the soul
- Overture: the vertigo of history
- Faqīh al-nafs: the jurist of the soul
- Shariʻa healing: "knowledge of the path to the hereafter"
- Prophetic medicine and the ruqiya
- The jouissance of the jinn
- The psychiatrist and the imam
- Black bile and the intractable jinn: threshold of the inorganic
- The argument of shirk (idolatry)
- Extimacy: the battlefield of the nafs
- The writing of the soul: soul choking, imagination, and pain
- Concluding movement: the passion of Zulikha, theater of the soul.