Debating the East Asian peace : what it is, how it came about, will it last?
Debating the East Asian peace : what it is, how it came about, will it last? / edited by Elin Bjarnegård and Joakim Kreutz.
|Other authors:||Kreutz, Joakim, (Editor)|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: debating peace, debating East Asia / Elin Bjarnegård and Joakim Kreutz
- Peace by trade / Benjamin E. Goldsmith
- Peace by international law / Shirley V. Scott
- Peace by development / Stein Tønnesson
- Peace by external withdrawal / Joakim Kreutz
- Peace by avoidance of religious civil wars / Isak Svensson
- Peace by democratic change / Henrik Urdal
- The repressive peace / Kristine Eck
- The unequal peace / Elin Bjarnegård
- The trustworthy peace? / O. Fiona Yap
- The masculine peace / Erik Melander
- The unforgiving peace / Holly L. Guthrey
- The nationalist threat to the East Asian peace / Yongwook Ryu
- The great power challenge to the East Asian peace / Robert S. Ross
- The East Asian peace
- Will it last? / Elin Bjarnegård, Kristine Eck, Holly Guthrey, Joakim Kreutz, Erik Melander, Isak Svensson and Stein Tønnesson.