White race discourse : preserving racial privilege in a post-racial society
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
White race discourse : preserving racial privilege in a post-racial society / John D. Foster.
|Main author:||Foster, John D., 1976-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: how does racism continue to exist in U.S. society?
- Bureaucrats of whiteness
- Rationalizing segregation
- Products of the retrogression
- Defending white supremacy
- Antiracism in progress
- Conclusion: toward a new race discourse.