The origins of the First World War : great power rivalry and German war aims
The origins of the First World War : great power rivalry and German war aims / edited by H.W. Koch.
|Other authors:||Koch, H. W. 1933-|
Table of Contents:
- The 1914 debate continues / James Joll
- Origins of the First World War / Imanuel Geiss
- the third Balkan War / Joachim Remak
- World War I as Galloping Gertie / Paul W. Schroeder
- World policy, world power, and German war aims / Fritz Fischer
- Cabinet versus economic warfare in Germany / Egmont Zechlin
- Gerhard Ritter / Karl-Heinz Janssen
- Social Darwinism as a factor in the "new imperialism" / H.W. Koch
- War guilt 1914 reconsidered / Karl Dietrich Erdmann
- July 1914 / Egmont Zechlin.