Chinese-Japanese competition and the East Asian security complex : vying for influence
Chinese-Japanese competition and the East Asian security complex : vying for influence / edited by Jeffrey Reeves, Jeffrey Hornung, and Kerry Lynn Nankivell.
|Other authors:||Reeves, Jeffrey.Nankivell, Kerry Lynn.Hornung, Jeffrey.|
Table of Contents:
- Sino-Japanese competition in East Asia's emerging security complex / Jeffrey Reeves
- Framing Sino-Japan competition : drivers and responses across the military, economic, and diplomatic sectors / Jeffrey Reeves and Jeffrey Hornung
- Sino-Japanese competition over regional institutions in Asia / Mie Oba
- China, Japan, and economic security competition (and cooperation) in the Asia-Pacific / Ramon Pacheco Pardo
- Sino-Japanese competition and energy security / Vlado Vivoda
- Sino-Japan relations in Asia's maritime worlds : rivalry in the East and South China Seas / Kerry Lynn Nankivell
- From backdoor to bridge : Japan as a western power in cyberspace / Lora Saalman
- Australia navigates Sino-Japanese competition : engaging, binding and, hedging / Nick Bisley
- Vietnam between China and Japan in the Asian security complex / Alexander L. Vuving and Thuy T. Do
- avigating between the dragon and the sun : the Philippines' gambit of pitting Japan against China in the South China Sea dispute / Renato Cruz De Castro
- Conclusion : vying for Influence : Sino-Japanese competition in perspective / Kerry Lynn Nankivell, Jeffrey Hornung, and Jeffrey Reeves.