Beyond paradise and power : Europe, America, and the future of a troubled partnership
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Beyond paradise and power : Europe, America, and the future of a troubled partnership / edited by Tod Lindberg.
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Lindberg, Tod.|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Anatomy of a breakdown / by Steven Erlanger
- "Old Europe" vs. "New Europe" / by Anne Applebaum
- The end of Atlanticism / by Ivo Daalder
- Loose talk of American "Empire" / by Gilles Andréani
- Pax American and pax European / by Wolfgang Ischinger
- Understanding European Union / by Kalypso Nicolaidis
- The new anti-Europeanism in America / by Timothy Garton Ash
- Does the "west" still exist? / by Francis Fukuyama
- American endurance / by Walter Russell Mead
- Cooperation or failure / by Simon Serfaty
- Liberalism and power / by Peter Berkowitz
- The Atlanticist community / by Tod Lindberg.