Religion in China : survival and revival under communist rule
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Religion in China : survival and revival under communist rule / Fenggang Yang.
|Main author:||Yang, Fenggang.|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Explaining religious vitality
- A definition of religion for the social scientific study of religion
- Chinese Marxist atheism and its policy implications
- Regulating religion under communism
- The red, black, and gray markets of religion
- The shortage economy of religion under communism
- Oligopoly dynamics: China and beyond.