World War One in Southeast Asia : colonialism and anticolonialism in an era of global conflict
World War One in Southeast Asia : colonialism and anticolonialism in an era of global conflict / Heather Streets-Salter, Northeastern University, Boston.
|Main author:||Streets-Salter, Heather, (Author)|
Table of Contents:
- The Singapore mutiny of 1915: global origins in a global war
- The defeat of the Singapore mutiny: regional expression of global alliances
- Germans, Indians, and the war in the Dutch East Indies
- The S.S. Maverick and the unraveling of a global conspiracy
- Siam and the anti-allied conspiracies
- China, Germany, and the Viet Nam Restoration Association.