Table of Contents:
- Preface : between convivencia and malafollá : coexistence or exclusion?
- Introduction : Andalusian encounters and the politics of Islam
- Historical anxiety and everyday historiography
- Paradoxes of Muslim belonging and difference
- Muslim Disneyland and Moroccan danger zones : Islam, race, and space
- A reluctant convivencia : minority representation and unequal multiculturalism
- Embodied encounters : gender, Islam, and public space
- Conclusion : Granada moored and unmoored.