Islamism and modernism the changing discourse in Iran
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Islamism and modernism [electronic resource] : the changing discourse in Iran / Farhang Rajaee.
|Main author:||Rajāyī, Farhang, 1952 or 3-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- The first generation : the politics of revival, 1920s-1960s
- The second generation : the politics of revolution, 1963-1991
- The third generation : the politics of Islamism, 1989-1997
- The fourth generation : the politics of restoration, 1997-2005
- Conclusion : the politics of oscillation.