Liberal faith essays in honor of Philip Quinn
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Liberal faith [electronic resource] : essays in honor of Philip Quinn / edited by Paul J. Weithman.
|Corporate Author:||Philip Quinn Memorial Conference University of Notre Dame), Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
|Other authors:||Quinn, Philip L.Weithman, Paul J., 1959-|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction / Paul J. Weithman
- Part I: Epistemology
- Self-trust and the diversity of religions / Linda Zagzebski
- An epistemology that matters / Richard Foley
- Part II: Philosophy of religion
- Presence and omnipresence / Eleonore Stump
- Self-annihilation or damnation? : a disputable question in Christian eschatology / Paul J. Griffiths
- Part III: Political philosophy
- Moral foundations of liberal democracy, secular reasons, and liberal neutrality toward the good / Robert Audi
- Egalitarianism without equality? / Paul J. Weithman
- Torture, justification, and human rights : toward an absolute proscription / Sumner B. Twiss
- Afterword: A eulogy for Phil Quinn / Paul J. Weithman.