The end of the West? : crisis and change in the Atlantic order
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The end of the West? : crisis and change in the Atlantic order / edited by Jeffrey Anderson, G. John Ikenberry, Thomas Risse.
|Corporate Authors:||Ebook Central Academic Complete.|
|Other authors:||Anderson, Jeffrey J., (Editor)Ikenberry, G. John, (Editor)Risse-Kappen, Thomas, (Editor)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Explaining crisis and change in transatlantic relations : an introduction / G. John Ikenberry
- Inevitable decline versus predestined stability : disciplinary explanations of the evolving transatlantic order / Gunther Hellmann
- The ghost of crises past : the troubled alliance in historical perspective / William I. Hitchcock
- Iraq and previous transatlantic crises : divided by threat, not institutions or values / Henry R. Nau
- The Atlantic order in transition : the nature of change in U.S.-European relations / Charles A. Kupchan
- Trade is no superglue : the changing political economy of transatlantic relations / Jens van Scherpenberg
- The ties that bind? : U.S.-EU economic relations and the institutionalization of the transatlantic alliance / Kathleen R. McNamara
- Crisis, what crisis? : transatlantic differences and the foundations of international law / Michael Byers
- The sovereign foundations of transatlantic crisis in the post-9/11 era / Jeffrey Anderson
- Passions within reason / John A. Hall
- American exceptionalism or western civilization? / Dieter Fuchs and Hans-Dieter Klingemann
- The end of the West? : conclusions / Thomas Risse.