The new politics of protest indigenous mobilization in Latin America's neoliberal era
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The new politics of protest [electronic resource] : indigenous mobilization in Latin America's neoliberal era / Roberta Rice.
|Main author:||Rice, Roberta.|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: social protest in regional perspective
- Theoretical considerations: explaining protest
- Collective action in the neoliberal era
- Ecuador: ethnicity and elections
- Bolivia: protests and proposals
- Peru: crisis and contention
- Chile: repression and restructuring
- Conclusion: bridging protest and electoral coalitions.