Thine own self individuality in Edith Stein's later writings
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
Thine own self [electronic resource] : individuality in Edith Stein's later writings / Sarah Borden Sharkey.
|Main author:||Borden, Sarah R.|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- Individual form and relevant distinctions
- Reasons for affirming individual forms
- Types of essential structures
- Types of being
- Principles of individuality
- Individual form and mereology
- Challenges for individual forms
- Alternative accounts of individual form
- An alternative account revisited.