The Hump America's strategy for keeping China in World War II
|Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.|
|Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.|
The Hump [electronic resource] : America's strategy for keeping China in World War II / John D. Plating.
|Main author:||Plating, John D. 1967-|
|Corporate Author:||Ebook Central Academic Complete., ProQuest (Firm)|
Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
Table of Contents:
- From the Marco Polo Bridge to ABC Ferry Command
- Terrain, weather, pilots, and planes
- "Barnstorming" over the Hump
- The Hump and an ascendant CBI air strategy
- "Ten thousand tons by Christmas"
- The Hump goes to war
- The Hump becomes an airline
- The end of the Hump